Vomit Free

We have some wonderful wonderful news. Before I get started on that I just want to thank everyone for all the help and advise we have received regarding Bridget's vomiting problem, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! We have now been vomit free for over a WEEK! And before that...the last couple weeks Bridget has vomited maybe twice a week which is a HUGE improvement!! Her pediatrician put her on Zyrtec thinking that maybe the vomiting was caused by her constant running nose...which was caused by an allergy to something in the air. I thought this was probably way too easy of a solution but it WORKED!! Bless this girls heart, wish we would have done this months ago. What a relief not having to worry about her throwing up at any given time. It has been bliss for all involved. Just look at this cute, vomit free girlie!

Just can't get enough of this girl.

B and her bff Blake

Our little California girl with her blonde hair

Such a Daddy's girl, it makes me melt

Just playing a little Yahtzee with her big bro


More good news! Triston has suffered really bad Eczema since he was about 12 months. We finally found some really great medicated lotion that has pretty much healed his really bad spots. Poor little guy would have to hold a bag of frozen peas on his itchy spots some nights to get them to spot itching! The medicine is awesome and he has an oral medication he can take too if the itching gets really bad but so far since we have had the lotions we haven't had to use the oral meds. So so great. It has been especially helpful since we have been swimming everyday and that totally dries out his skin and makes the Eczema worse but with the lotion it has been no big deal! what a blessing. he is our man living it up this summer

Triston is looking so much like Quinn to me, anyone else think this?

Racing with his bestest buddy at the pool.

He has become the best little helper. He is helping Bridget get her shoes on in this pic.

I love this picture b/c these boys look like they are 16 lounging at the pool. I love to just sit an listen to their conversations they are hysterical.

Ready for church. Triston is in one of those phases were he refuses to smile for the camera. He prefers to stick out his tongue. At least in this one he is just making a Blue Steel face :)

11 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Hey Dani:) SUCH GREAT NEWS! I still can't believe you guys had to deal with that. What a sweet girl. Looks like you guys are having fun in your swim suits. See ya soon :)

huggin said...

Great news! And how wonderful that was just some really bad allergies and could be fixed so quickly... poor little thing!

Also Triston could not be any cuter in his church clothes!!

Dave & Chels said...

Such cute pics! I am so glad our kids like each other so much. It makes things so much easier! I'm so happy for B (and you!) that her throwing up is under control. Not that I ever saw her throw up, but that could not have been fun for you! :)
And I'm so glad you are back in town. It got pretty dull around here. :)

Lora Gooch said...

I was thinking allergies, but didn't think it would be from her nose running. Did you find out what she is allergic to? Just took Jordan and he's allergic to grass, ragweed and trees..things we have TONS of. I'm so glad she's feeling better, which in turn makes you feel better. She's too cute to have been so uncomfortable. Triston looks so much like Quinn it's funny. Love the pic of him helping Bridgette.

Anonymous said...

i love that i can see a sonic drink in a few of your recent pictures. and bridget is getting so old, and adorable! miss you. happy birthday!

Leezy Lindsey said...

I love it! I cannot believe how much she looks like you and Triston is so grown up! We miss you guys!

Gooch Family said...

THAT. IS. AWESOME! So excited for you to be hopefully done with the whole throw up situation!! AND for you to get stuff to help Triston! You must be one happy mom.

Katie Hodgkiss said...

gosh they grow so fast. Your kids are so darn cute. I am glad you guys are now officially vomit free =) And regarding your comment on my blog... Dani I can only hope and pray that I am as cute and as little as you when i get my belly. You are so dang cute pregnant.

Hutchinson's said...

Such cute pictures! May has come and gone...June is soon coming to an end and still no Dani and Quinn. Weird! Hope you had a happy birthday (did you get my message?)! Love you and miss you tons. Give your kiddos hugs.

Matthew and Courtney said...

Hey Dani - you have never met me. I went to high school with Quinn. Our families are friends, the Wilkes. Anyways, someone told me to read your blog about Triston's "itchy skin". My daughter has the same thing, would lOVE to know the name of the lotion you use!!! Thanks, and by the way your kiddos are adorable.

Carrie said...

Hurray for no puke! That is fantastic, and who can believe the solution was so simple. Now please share the name of the eczema cream, or is it prescription only? Nate has eczema and it is getting bad with all this summertime swimming. And his obsessive bathing. And backyard water play. He would live in water if he could!