Sewing Frenzie, Cute Kiddos, and Wedding Events

First of all, thanks everyone for your advise about Bridgie and her throwing up. No new news yet...but she has another appointment for next week so I will keep you posted!
I have been a little sewing kick lately and here are the results:

I made a dress for Bridget to wear to one of my friends weddings.



Bridget's room is super bright so I decided to make some curtains...they help keep a little light out, but mostly they just look cute.




These last fews weeks have been insanely busy for our little family. Two of my really good friends, that I have known most of my life, got married these last two weekends. The first weekend my friend Laura got married here in Lubbock. Laura and I went to jr high and high school together and stayed in touch all through college. Laura was at my wedding and it was SO wonderful to be at her wedding and she her marry a guy we went to school with. Triston was the ring bearer which was so adorable. I was also in the wedding so it was an absolute blast. One of our friends and her husband came all the way from Minnesota for the wedding and they stayed with us for the weekend and it was ridiculous amounts of fun!! Then this last weekend my friend Brooke got married in the LA temple. Brooke and I have been friends since we were 8! We kept in touch through jr high and high school, visiting each other a few times, and the we were roommates at BYU. It was so awesome to get to spend the weekend with her and her family. The whole family has always been like my second family so I felt right at home with them this past weekend. I don't have many pics of either wedding yet, so I will post those later.
Here are some pics of Triston at the rehearsal with the flower girl and other pics from the weddings:
Triston all ready to head to the Rehearsal at the church, what a handsome little guy

The Rehearsal

Me and Q at the delicious dinner...seriously the BEST food ever!!

Triston, Ivy (the flower girl), and Laura the bride to be! Triston and Ivy became best buddies in about two seconds after meeting. They referred to each other as boyfriend and girlfriend it was PRECIOUS!

Practicing going down the aisle

Brooke's wedding...Tedi, me, and Brooke's sister Michele! love love love these girls

Me and Nicole (my friend from Minnesota). So I decided to do a spray tan the day of Laura's wedding. The girl at the tanning place said that I looked pretty dark (not sure why she thought I was dark, I was pretty pasty) and she said I should do a LEVEL THREE spray tan. I didn't know any better so I said ok! Well, as the night progressed I got darker and darker! Quinn just laughed when he saw me at the wedding!! It was pretty hilarious.


And a couple more cause they are just so dang cute

6 comments:

Hutchinson's said...

Do I need to get married again for you to come visit me? I'll do it. We'll renew our vows tomorrrow. Ha. I love the spray tan! And I love you and your too cute kiddos! Muah!

maline said...

Nice sewing projects, you may have inspired me to finish Coopers curtains. We shall see! Glad you got to get away for a few days. xoxo

Hall Family said...

Hey Dani, it's Kayla Hall, although my name says sunset ward or something. Anyways my friend in my ward here has a son who went through this. I'm going to get all of the information I can for you about Bridget's problem. It absolute breaks my heart. Nothing NOTHING is worse than your child suffering, except your child suffering and you not being able to help.

Hall Family said...

Okay so google cyclic vomiting disorder... hope it starts to get better

Carrie said...

You look gorgeous, dahling, but I think we need a pic of you all decked out for the wedding with your Level 3 tan. WTG with your mad sewing skills!

Mieke said...

Oh my gosh, the kids look so adorable! Bridge is so stinking cute I just want to eat her up! I'm so glad the vomiting prob is solved :)