We survived.

So we made it through all the coughing, wheezing, vomiting, hallucinations, etc. and we are all happy and healthy again. We did feel a little cabin feverish for a week or so while we were stuck in the house.

This picture cracks me up. Bridgie was so sad that Triston wouldn't let her play with him. She was seriously devastated, poor babe.

So happy to be making cupcakes with Mom.

Triston hopping around the house. Skinny little guy. He has grown so much in the last few weeks. He has a growth chart in his room and we measure him every month. He grew 3/4 of an inch since Jan and I told him that and this was his response, "So do I get to be a missionary now?". Pretty sweet, he wants to be just like Uncle Riley.

Just had to throw this one in...gotta love those bare buns.


Triston trying to play in what little snow we had.

Bridgie feeling all better!

Triston's Preschool buddies.

When PreSchool gets out of control I just get all the balls out and let the kids go crazy and they LOVE it.

3 comments:

Dave & Chels said...

Poor Bridge. It's not very fun when your big bro won't play with you. That pic IS adorable, though! Great pre-school pics. I love the action one at the end.

Hutchinson's said...

So cute! I love that you put a picture of Bridget in the green dress! Love it and I can't wait until you are here!! A little less than three months to go!

Hutchinson's said...

Ok so I was thinking we definitely need to do the Cancun thing...before Quinn starts back up again! Let's make it happen. Do we have specific dates for May yet?