GiRls NiTe!



Quinn is basically living at the library so most nights I am just hanging around the house by my lonesome. My kids go to bed around 6:30 so with Quinn gone, it makes for some long evenings. Tonight I put the kids to bed and started finishing up laundry and whatnot. A few hours later I heard B crying so I went in to see what the problem was. She had thrown up all over her bed. This girl has the most sensitive gag reflect in the world! Anytime she gets a runny nose and she lays down she throws up...every time. So once I got her all cleaned up I decided to let her stay up for a while so we could have some one on one time. We very RARELY get any time with just the two of us so I thought we would live it up and have our first GIRLS NITE! It was such a blast playing with that little angel. She is just starting to walk so I was helping her walk all over the room and she was loving it. She took ONE step by herself today which was so cute. We played some peek a boo, read some books, and I sang and she danced. Bridge is a dancing machine!! Anytime she hears music she is bouncing all over the place and laughing while doing it, it's priceless. What a perfect little night. I am so grateful for that girl, she is always so happy and so content. I feel so blessed to have her sweet personality in our home, what a lucky mom I am.

1 comment:

The Ashdowns said...

Awesome! I love it. Bridget is such a doll. I'm glad you got some girly time!