Cancun! (SUPER long post!)

Snorkling! Triston was right out there in the water with me. Fish were swarming us, he wasn't a fan of that but he liked looking at the them.


The water was absolutely gorgeous. This was the party boat heading out to snorkle.

Missing Quinn terribly.

This was the "Jungle Tour". A little misleading however. There was not so much jungle as there was a few bushes and tress but oh well. We each got to drive our own boat which was pretty fun and a little scary since they offered NO instruction on how to operate a boat.


This was the pool at the condo we stayed at. It over looked the ocean, it was so beautiful.


Triston in his snorkling gear.

The Tulum Ruins.

The most humongous iguana I had ever seen. The guy that owned it charged me $5.00 for taking a picture with it!! He was shoving it at me and tell me to hold it and then once we got a picture he made us pay him, pretty clever.

Me & my brothers, minus Chad


Iguanas were running around everywhere and they were so big!


Triston LOVED this pool and and the big slides, probably his favorite part of the trip.


Playa Del Carmen


My mom all ready to go on the Zip Line.

The Zip Line was definitely my favorite thing.








I love this picture of Bridget, she was such a trooper all week. This little lady is quite the water lover so that made the trip so fun.

I feel so blessed to be able to take so many fabulous trips with Quinn's family and with my fam. At least once a year we head to Rocky Point Mexico with Quinn's fam and it is always a blast (see old posts!). My family decided to take a trip to Cancun this year and it was so fun...my brother Chad and his family couldn't make it we REALLY missed them! It was really neat to see another part of Mexico. We had some crazy times...here it goes.

Few things we learned on the trip
We all started out pretty darn pasty as you can tell.
My mom cannot help speaking English with a Spanish accept ANYTIME she spoke to someone in Mexico. Some people were speaking FLUENT English and she continued on in her Spanish accent...hilarious!
Bridget, Triston, and I get motion sickness. Bridget and I both threw up on the boat when we went out to snorkle. We got some pretty dirty looks.
Triston got sick on our bus ride to the Tulum ruins and on our last flight home to TX. Both rides were pretty bumpy, poor guy.
Gchat saved us! We were able to talk to Quinn everyday and it was so fun that we could see him while we chatted. It made such a difference.

5 comments:

McCall said...

sooooo fun. we are in desperate need of a vacation here in utah! the weather is freezing and snowy.

Lora Gooch said...

my gosh how fun. And it's so pretty there. Love the white sand. What a great opportunity. I'm jealous!! :)

Gooch Family said...

What a fun fun amazing trip it looks like you had! Are you really holding a ginormo lizard?! Haha, that picture was funny. I also loved Bridgets yellow swimsuit, she is so cute! Such a bummer Quinn couldn't come with you guys!!

Hutchinson's said...

So much fun!! I have to say...Cancun is by FAR my favorite spot in Mexico. In fact, I don't think I need to go anywhere else in Mexico ever again! I am so glad you had so much fun with the fam!! Love you Best and call me when you can! We have some catching up to do! Love you love you love and love your cute little kids, and I guess the Quinnster too. :)

Hall Family said...

All I have to say is jealous. It's so nice to get out of Utah and in the warmth!