Could it really be true?

Two excellent things that I am so excited about.

Numero Uno:
Have we overcome the terrible TWO's??? Several people told me that it's really the terrible THREE's and not the two's. I was hesitant to post this in case I jinxed myself but I really think Triston has grown out of his crazy two year old phase. All of a sudden has really become more grown up and so much easier to deal with. I really didn't think I would make it if the three's were worse than the two's so I am so grateful for this turning point in our little man. If he does something wrong he has started just simply saying ,"sorry Mom.". Really? No tantrum on the floor? No clawing at my face? No throwing things against the wall and screaming?? What?! This is so wonderful I just can't help but scoop him up and hug him each time. Now don't get me wrong he still has his moments, as I am sure all kids do, but I have noticed a HUGE difference in the way he is reacting to things just in the last few weeks. Let's hope it's not just a phase!!

Secondly:
The Boozer has HAIR! So happy that our lady is finally getting some luscious locks. People have finally started recognizing her as a GIRL now that she has hair. I used to get a lot of, "Oh isn't HE darling." Yes, my little BOY in all pink and brown with a pink headband is quite darling. What can you do? I am just loving hair some hair on that sweet little head so that I can finally starting doing it!


The two gems. Triston showing off his great brothering skills and Boozer showing off that hair. ;)

2 comments:

Gooch Family said...

So jealous! We are just entering that lovely thing called terrible 2's! Bella just started clapping when she is throwing a fit, it is hilarious! I can't help but laugh, probably a good thing she started doing that :)

Rachel said...

Hey! I saw you on my cousin Suzanne's blog and hopped on over to see your cute family. What a small world to have that connection! I hope you don't mind that I stalked your blog.

Rachel Starkie