As of late...

Recently my mom had given me two little end tables from a house that she sold. The people had left a bunch of stuff and asked my mom to get rid of everything and she asked if we wanted to see if there was anything we wanted, since we are starving students once more I jumped at the chance!! I thought these two tables had some potential but they were pretty old and beat up. My friend Christi is awesome at redoing furniture so she offered to help me fix up the tables. I am not super handy but I ended up loving the whole process of redoing the tables. I think they turned out rather cute and they were free...what could be better?!

I wish that I would have gotten a picture before we started sanding them. They were both pretty scratched and they were a ugly brown color.




Triston was such a great little helper, he actually did quite a bit of the painting and he did a really good job. He has quite the crush on my friend Christi so anything she told him to do he did!

Ta da...




And a few pics for good measure ;)


check out those bruises on Triston's legs...this kid is just like his dad


6 comments:

McCall said...

scott and i are refinishing a ton of furniture this week! wish us luck!

The Bushman Family said...

Everything looks great, furniture and kids!

Lora Gooch said...

Great Job Dani. I need to have you teach me. We're not going to AZ this summer but will be there for Christmas this year.

The Becks said...

I love how the tables turned out..super cute!

maline said...

Good for you, I don't have any energy for that these days! The kids are looking so big and cute!

chiara family said...

OH my gosh Bridget is so big, look at her, great job on the tables wish I had a creative side but alas that passed right over me.