Cupcake Party

Our sweet little Bridget turned ONE yesterday. I really can't believe it has been a year already. This last year has just flown by! I feel so blessed to have this precious little girl in our home. Here are some pictures from her Cupcake Party!!

Since our theme for the party was cupcakes, Bridget's Nana & Grandpa gave her some cupcake pj's, LOVE THEM!

Messy face

Bridgie's giant cupcake.

She wasn't sure how to react with ALL of the attention on her. Something she is not quite used to.

Pushing her new stroller around. Now she won't have to push her own stroller around. She no longer sits in her real stroller she insists on pushing it. Both of kids started doing this around 10 months?? Pretty funny.

Triston helping B unwrap her presents. I loved the cupcake wrapping paper.

Here is the spread.

Adorable T dancing with his sis. He was so sweet to her all day. I thought he might get jealous since Bridget was getting gifts and he wasn't but he didn't. He even made her a card and kept telling everyone all day that it was Bridget's special birthday.

Just had to throw this one in. Triston lives on his bike on that the weather is warming up. I think he looks like such a big kid now.

She could do this all day, thank goodness we have a park right out side our place.

Playing peek a boo with Grandpa.

Me & my cute dad. He just had skin cancer removed from his nose on Tuesday, hence the stitches.



A few things about our girl:
She loves to be held, cuddled, tickled, and snuggled all day long.
She loves books. I frequently find her in her room just looking through her books.
She has a feisty personality. She definitely knows what she wants!
She is pretty tall for her age. She is 32 inches and weighs 21 pounds.
She tries to do whatever Triston does.
She loves bath time. As soon as she hears the word "bath" she takes off for the bathroom and just stands by the tub til someone gets her in.
She loves water. She has no problem putting her face in the water, which kind of scares me. She will lay on her back or stomach and roll around in the water.
She laughs a lot, she makes me feel like I am pretty hilarious. ;) But she laughs the hardest for Triston.
She loves her Daddy, it is so adorable. Sometimes she will search the house saying, "dada, dada". It is so sweet.
She can throw a serious fit!! head in her hands, flailing around on the floor, the whole bit.
She dances EVERYTIME she hears music.
She jumps on everything...her bed, my bed, the couch, pillows...whatever.
She sings to herself in her bed.
She has beautiful brown eyes and light brown/blondish hair with curls in the back.
I know every parent feels this way about there kids but I really feel so blessed to have Bridget in our home. She makes our whole family happy! Bridget, happy happy birthday. We adore you!! xoxo

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love these pictures!!! Your hair is sooo long I can't believe it! :D Miss you guys!

Gooch Family said...

Happy Birthday big girl! I totally forgot yesterday. I love the huge cupcake and her cute outfit and hair. Triston's picture also made me laugh with his backwards shoes still, haha, funny kid.

Lora Gooch said...

Happy birthday cute girl. LOVE that giant cupcake. So funny. I can't believe Triston wasn't jealous of the toys. Don't think I've ever heard of that happening. Good for him.

Hall Family said...

So jealous of the enormous cupcake! Looks so yummy. Can't believe she's already one!