Thanks a million

In the spirit of thanksgiving I wanted to give a shout to my dad and tell him how incredibly grateful we are for him and his many talents! He is such a generous man and has provided us with the most beautiful furniture. We can't thank you enough Dad!

Our dresser. We haven't had a dresser since we have been married and I must say its AMAZING having it, especially since it is absolutely gorgeous.


Triston's bed changed to the full.


My dad hand carved the flowers - so precious.


Bridget's beautiful crib!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok those are truly amazing!

Gooch Family said...

Wow he is AMAZING! I'm so glad you posted those, I've been dying to see them. Her crib is awesome! :)

The Ashdowns said...

Oh wow, I didn't know your dad was so talented! The furniture he's made for you guys are gorgeous.

Summer said...

Holy Cow! Those pieces are all unbelievably beautiful. You are lucky indeed! Triston & Bridget are getting so big -- wish you were still here so we could do a playdate! Winter has arrived and I'm dying. :P

Collie Dawgs said...

Phenomenol furniture! Such a talented Dad you have! The dresser and the two beds he made are just to die for gorgeous! Call me! xoxo I love you and I am soooooo thankful for you! What would I ever do without you!

The Bushman Family said...

Those are beautiful, Quinn was supposed to be his apprentice so he could learn the trade and then give furniture to his family because he loves them so much!
Hope the drive home was uneventful! It was fun to see you guys.

Unknown said...

I love the furniture! how lucky!

barbara beck said...

K not only is your Dad amazingly talented...but how lucky are you that he will make all those amazing things for you!! All I have to say about his work is AMAZING!!!`