I finished it!

Since Triston has been growing like a WEED, we decided it was time to switch his bed from the toddler bed to the full size bed. So my mom and I decided to take up quilting! I made Triston's quilt and my mom is working on Bridget's. Unfortunately, I don't have a sewing machine but my mom let me use hers, so now that I am done she can start sewing Bridgie's. I started the quilt about a month ago and just finished it tonight I can't wait to get it on Triston's bed tomorrow!!! PS - I am totally addicted to quilting now, it is so excellent.




9 comments:

The Bushman Family said...

That turned out soo cute, it is addicting I have been buying fabric like crazy lately just for future projects I want to do.

Melissa Wilson said...

un-freakin-real! I love it! So glad you ended up doing the X quilting pattern instead of in the ditch! Love, love, love it!

Hutchinson's said...

Your quilt is fabulous! And by the way...the living next door to each other is non-negotiable! So we better make it happen. I love you and love your kiddos! Only 14 more months until you guys move back to Utah...YEAH!! I should start telling everyone that you guys are, so it is constantly talked and asked about...this will bring on the pressure!! :) Sure love you BF!!

Lora Gooch said...

Fabulous! You'll have to teach me.

Nick and Natalie said...

It's amazing. Your mom told me about it! WAY TO GO.

Penny said...

I love your quilt Dani, you should put it in the fair next year, you'll win a blue ribbon! Awesome!

The Becks said...

Awesome quilt! I just started learning how to sew and it is so addicting! Triston will love his new quilt.

McCall said...

way to go! i love the feeling of accomplishment of something i created... it is the best!!!

Hall Family said...

I'm so sick of all the crafty people!!! Gosh I just wish I had it in me. Anyways good job, he'll love it :)